Nikon COOLPIX P1000 Digital Camera
The Nikon Coolpix P1000 digital camera brings the telephoto end up to a once unthinkable 3000mm equivalent.
The lens of the Nikon Coolpix P1000 has a maximum aperture of F2.8-8, and has both ED and Super ED elements. This monster of a lens accepts 77mm filters and has two zoom speeds.
The P1000 is the ideal companion camera for birding, sports, wildlife and celestial-photographers seeking superior performance from extreme distances.
Beyond its incredible zoom range, the versatile 16-megapixel COOLPIX P1000 captures 4K UHD video and offers a myriad of manual controls, as well as user-friendly functions including built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Strap, LC-77 Lens Cap, EN-EL20a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, EH-73P Charging AC Adapter, UC-E21 USB Cable, HB-CP1 Bayonet Lens Hood
- Equipped with a 3.2-in. TFT LCD vari-angle monitor
- Support for Nikon's exclusive NRW (RAW) format
- Equipped with COOLPIX Picture Control
- Capable of recording Superlapse and time-lapse movies
- One EN-EL20a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (included) EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5C Power Connector (available separately)
- Equipped with a creative mode that makes achieving ideal imaging expression simple
- SnapBridge support that enables remote camera control from a smart device and automatic transfer of photos to a smart device
- 16.0 Megapixels
- 3.2 inch LED Screen
- Focal length (35 mm conversion) 24 - 3000
- ISO Setting: 100 - 6400
- 4K UHD video recording
- 125 X Lens Zoom
- TTL auto flash with monitor pre-flashes
- Dynamic Fine Zoom
- Wi Fi & Bluetooth connectivity,
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 118.8 x 181.3 mm ( W x H x D)
- Weight 1.415 kg
- 2 year Manufacturer's Warranty